One of CERSEO’s activities is organizing learning programmes in a mobility context when requested by our partners. These programmes range from internships to study visits and job shadowing, among others.
ORGANISATION OF TRAINING PROGRAMMES
As receiving organisation, our main tasks and responsibilities focus on organizing training programmes such as:
- Internships that fit participants’ backgrounds, skills and expectations and the goals and content of the courses they are attending or that they have completed;
- Study visits, seminars, workshops and training on different topics, including vocational training, ESF funded projects, approaches to specific work sectors, etc.
ORGANISATION OF LOGISTICAL ASPECTS OF MOBILITY PROJECTS
- Accommodation in residences in the city centre.
Our monitoring programmes include:
- Presentation meeting to give participants information on the first day of the programme;
- Accompanying participants to interviews to the companies that will be hosting the internships, so they can meet their tutors in person, confirm details about the internship and learn how to get there. For other programmes (job shadowing and study visits), the programme coordinator accompanies the group throughout all the programme activities;
- Regular feedbacks about the progress of the projects and the internship;
- Regular contact with company tutors for feedback;
- Help with documents (learning agreements, certificates, evaluations);
- Final report sent to the promoter with all the training programme and details.